SECTION – A
- Life is a long journey between a human being and being humane.
- The mindful manifesto is the catalyst to a tranquil self
- Ships do not sink because of water around them, ships sink because of water that gets into them
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
SECTION – B
- Culture is what we are, civilization is what we have.
- There can be no social justice without economic prosperity but economic prosperity without social justice is meaningless.
- Patriarchy is the least noticed yet the most significant structure of social inequality.
- Technology as the silent factor in international relations.